Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gifts from Texas

After 9 days of vacationing in Texas with my brother, my hubby is finally home.
I missed him.

Of course, like any good husband, he came bearing gifts.
I am very happy.

 I have no idea what I am going to do with these peppers, but I think it's safe to say that I'm going to be making food with 'some heat' to it this week ~ I can't wait to get cookin'!

 This scares me a little! I 've never seen guacamole come off the shelf in a bottle. 
I am hoping this tastes great because I think will be a fantastic addition to my Veggie Fajitas.

Do you think Derek's giving me a hint as to what kind of food he's craving??
It's going to be Mexican Fiesta night sometime real soon at our house.

Ok, this is definitely not for me.


And last, but certainly not least, check out the Texas Limestone candle holder.
The picture doesn't do it justice ~ it's really nice.
...now I just have to find the perfect place for it.

Today is going to be the perfect lazy day Sunday at our house. I might do some googling to figure out what to do with my peppers and pods, we're going to cuddle up on the couch and hopefully find a good movie or two and I'm planning to work on some of my not-so-successful recipes.

It's going to be a good day.

What are you up to on this perfect Sunday?
What's your favourite Mexican dish...I could really use some ideas!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment