Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!! I Survived Week 1 of the Cleanse!!

TGIF everyone!!

I am so happy to report that I have almost made it through week 1 of my 21 day cleanse. The first few days were rough and I found myself in a seriously funky mood on Monday, but I worked through it and I made it. I really struggled with craving chocolate AND COFFEE ~ which might be because I binged on both every single day before I started the cleanse to ensure I got my fill.

I started feeling good on Wednesday. Yesterday, I woke up feeling amazing! The thing I notice most is that I am very clear-headed. Before, I felt like I was foggy and couldn't focus throughout the day. My stomach is also feeling really good. I have no stomach upset or bloating, I haven't had any hunger pains (because I have been eating a ton of awesome food) and my 'system' seems to be operating at peak performance. Isn't amazing how we don't realize we are not feeling good until we actually do feel good?!?!

I am also shocked at how many awesome meals I have made that fit within the guidelines of my cleanse ~ I certainly do not feel deprived at all!! I am really shocked at how badly I was eating ... even though I claimed to be "healthy". I have been focusing primarily on getting my greens in the morning and eating at least 60% of my food raw. This week, I am going to do some further research on alkaline v acid ~ once I get it clear in my mind, I will share what I learn with you. My perception is really starting to shift - isn't change for the better so exciting?!?!

Speaking of food, make sure you check back later tonight because I have an amazing, cleanse-friendly dinner planned.

 I'll give you a hint....it involves avocados.
Check out this organic beauty that I got in one of my organics order.


Thank you for following along with me this week and for the encouraging words so many have posted. I am really looking forward to the next 2 weeks. If I feel this good already, I can't imagine what awesomeness is in store in the next 14 days!

Until then ~ have a wonderful Friday!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, good for you, you look great too..... bright eyed and bushy tailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm glad you've been so successful so far!

    ReplyDelete