- a gorgeous fruit salad filled with cantalope, kiwi, pears, apples, watermelon, raspberries (99 cents a pint!!!!!!), blackberries and oranges. It was 95% organic and it was so cool and refreshing.
- veggie kabobs on the grill
- Calabrese salad (alternate sliced mozzarella and tomatoes in a shallow dish and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add a pinch of your homegrown basil) ---- this was definitely my favourite
- for the meat eaters we had breakfast sausage and Canadian back bacon
- scrambled eggs and
- buttermilk biscuits (of course - no breakfast is complete without)
....and of course we cannot forget dessert.
Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Coconut Frosting (recipe from Jessica) and
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites (recipe from Angela)
They both were perfect for our Canada Day theme - go Red & White!!
Both were very big hits and will be making repeat appearances in our household in the very near future.
I betcha want to come to visit for brunch now don't ya?! ;-) You know you're welcome ANYTIME!
What is your favourite thing to serve for brunch?
Have a great Wednesday --- the countdown to the weekend is on my friends :-)