I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve ringing in this bright and promising year!!!
We've had a wonderful holiday and today is our last day off before life gets back to normal.
What better time than the beginning of a brand new year to set some new goals for the future. I don't like making resolutions, because I'm one of those people who keep on track in January and then fall off the rails. I prefer using the word GOALS because they are all works in progress that I can move towards over time.
2011 was filled with great moments and some challenging moments and I'm hopeful that 2012 will hold even more wonderful things for Derek & I.
Since we've had some downtime over the past 10 days, I've been reflecting on all the positive things that have impacted our lives over the past year & on what I'd like to accomplish over the next year.
Twelve Goals for 2012
1. Sponsor a child from a third world country.
2. Eat a cleaner diet - reduce sugar and caffeine - increase water intake.
3. Devote more time to developing my blog and connecting with my followers.
4. Run a 5K Race.
5. Take Derek on a trip to Walt Disney World he's never been (already booked woot woot!)
6. Get back to my goal weight.
7. Take some photography classes to learn how to use my NEW Canon Rebel T3i camera.
8. Finish getting our house organized and keep it that way!
9. Do not get caught up in office gossip and maintain a positive attitude at work.
10. Visit more places across Canada.
11. Finish paying off our student loans.
12. Set aside more time for date nights with Derek.
Some are easy, some are things I want to do but just never get to and some are to improve myself so that I can be the positive and inspiring person that I aspire to be. So whaddya think? Can I do it?! I KNOW I CAN!
Do you have any goals or aspirations for 2012?
Enjoy the end of your holidays!