Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

Oh happy day---- this short week has flown by and I am really looking forward to having a fun, relaxing weekend!! As far as I'm concerned, summer = happy, so it's really easy to put together a post of smile-inducing things today.


Photobucket 

Here are a few of the highlights from my week:

LOL:
~ courtesy of Kris at iheartwellness.

This is for all you nut butter lovers out there!




Fave Sandwich Combo:
Sprouted 16 grain bread, smashed avocado, tomato and tempeh bacon.
This is definitely going to be my summer 'go to'.



'Must-Have':
I'd really like to get my rotties a Varsity Ball. These claim to be indestructible and if I can find something to stand up to my 120 lb rottweiler then I am sold!  If these can stand up to lions
& tigers, I'm thinking it just might stand up to our guy!

productimages.jpg

Motivation:
Jamie Eason and her LiveFit Trainer are motivating me to meet my fitness goals.

Pinned Image
Source: Pinterest via LauraAnn Hanson


Anticipation:
Now this may be a little premature because we're not going to see Magic Mike until tomorrow, but I've heard good things and I am really excited to check out a half-naked Channing Tatum this fabulous movie with my girlfriends tomorrow!


 
What's making you smile today?

Have a great weekend!

Andrea
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Following you from the H54F! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back. Well, at least come check out my blog! :) Have a great weekend!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel on the summer= happy thing. It is impossible to not love your life in the summer! And yea for a super fast work week. Can you believe it's the weekend already?!? Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl! I just found your blog and had to smile :) every Friday I do a High Five Friday post! You should definitely check it out! I love your blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peanut butter ad is great... Love it!!

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete