Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

Howdy folks! Welcome to Friday. We made it --- another work week is almost complete.

High five to that!

Photobucket

So, what's been making you grin from ear-to-ear this week?

Here are a few things that have sent me to my 'happy place' ~

okay, that kinda sounds dirty, or maybe it's just me & my dirty l'il mind....
anywho, you know what I mean!


Jack's Special Medium Salsa from Garden Fresh Gourmet.
This salsa is the best! It is so fresh.  I got it at Costco for under $5.



My new fave breakfast: slow cooker steel cut oats

I made my first batch yesterday - apple cinnamon oats to be exact -  and I've been daydreaming about all sorts of new combos that I'm going to try --- I'm thinking peaches & cream and then a savoury version are in my very immediate future.



My Husband

We've been through good times and hard times, stressful times and joyful times.
No one said life was easy, but it is so much better when I'm with my man!

Life has been crazy and hectic and we've barely had time to say hello as we've passed
each other in the door --- I felt like he deserved a little love this week ~ xo

Pinned Image


Sunflowers

My favourite flower as Fall approaches. I love a bouquet of sunflowers in the kitchen this time of year.

Pinned Image
Source: Pinterest via Suzanne Freitas


This DIY tutorial for a racerback tank.

I did it, I loved it, I'm gonna do it again!

If I can do it, anyone can because I don't have a crafty bone in my body!

When I workout, I want to be a schweaty mess when I'm done. I don't need to spend $50 on a tank for that --- this homemade version is awesome! I'm planning to pull out some old vintage rockband tees and turn them into something fun (& useful!)

Pinned Image
Check out the tutorial here from Blogilates.

So these are just a few things that are making me smile this week. I was lucky because I've had a really good week and there were lots of things I could have shared today!

Thanks to Lauren for continuing to host this weekly link-up party!

What are some of your high five highlights from the week?

Have an excellent day and a most fabulous weekend!

Ciao for now,

Andrea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment