Tuesday, August 21, 2012

...just not enough time...

Pinned Image


This literally sums up the way I feel about the past 3 weeks.
Life has been a whirlwind of excitement, planning, organizing, fundraising and trying to keep up with work. I've loved every minute of it because I've been supporting my husband and helping him to live out one of his dreams ---- it's been awesome, but I am SO thankful that it is short-term!

I have let my normal priorities slip. 
Working out and eating healthy were temporarily pushed to the sidelines because
I simply did not have the energy at the end of the day to make a plan and execute.

And let me tell ya, I have been feeling the results.
I feel sluggish, I'm tired, my breakouts are back and I just feel plain 'gross'.

If you're wondering about how LiveFit's going, I can tell you that it's not.
I have hit a speed bump my friends.

The good news is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I expect to be back to 'normal', or as normal as Derek & I can be ;-) within the next 8 - 10 days.

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

I am proud of myself because I have been able to 'just let it go' & enjoy living in the moment.

I've enjoyed the moment and now I'm ready to get back at it!!!

I miss the freakin' gym and I miss how great I felt, both physically and mentally,
when I was exercising and eating clean.

Healthy feels amazing and I am so ready to have that feeling back!

Moral of the story: Live in the moment. Sometimes we are going to go off track - you need to recognize it, forgive yourself and then get back to biz-ness!

My plan: Get back to consistently eating clean and catch a couple of classes at the gym, go to yoga on the weekend and do some run/walks at home with the furkids. Next weekend there's going to be a whole lotta meal and workout planning goin' on 'round these parts :-)
Do you ever fall off track? How do you get back into a normal routine?

Happy Tuesday!!

Andrea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment