Monday, September 10, 2012

Cha-cha-cha-changes

Good morning! Happy Monday!!

Pinned Image
Source: Pinterest via Jess

Change is good and the change of seasons has put me in the mood to spice things up around this little blog of mine. So far, I've only made a few minor changes that I want to let you know about, however I do have some big plans for a major overhaul in the near future. I'm super excited to see things evolve, but  that's going to take a while to put together, so you're just going to have to put your patient pants on and wait a wee bit!!!   :-)

This biggest change I made this weekend was to make myself more accessible. You'll see that I've added a Contact tab and I've also added links on the right sidebar that will link you to my Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages. If you enjoy the blog and you want to see what I'm up to on a more regular basis, follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - I love sharing my day-to-day life with y'all!!

In addition to the Contact tab, I've also added a Bucket List and a Faves Tab. The Bucket List tab is just that...my bucket list. There's alot of things that I'd like to experience, so I've started a list to keep track. I will add to it and keep it updated from time to time, so please make sure you check it out!

The Faves tab is a collection of the blogs that I read on a regular basis. Please make sure to check out the links when you have some time; I follow a lot of fabulous bloggers!!

Do you enjoy change or are you more of an 'if ain't broke, don't fix it' kind of person?

What is one thing that's on your bucket list?

Enjoy your day and I'll see you tomorrow with a new recipe!

Andrea
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The bucket list is a cool idea. I don't know what's at the top of mine, but celebrating Oktoberfest in Munich is somewhere on there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one! I have a TON of things that I want to do and that's why I think a list is necessary (for me anyways!) because I forget as fast as I think of it and I don't want to miss out on anything!!

      Delete