Friday, September 14, 2012

Favourite Fall Recipe Round Up

Happy FRIDAY!!!

I know that the internet has been exploding with all things related to Fall and I've caught the bug just like everyone else. Comfort foods, fall decor, changing leaves, cool nights.....I just love it all.

Because everyone seems to have "Fall"-fever, I thought it would be fun to kick off the weekend with some of my favourite Fall recipes.


~ because it's the perfect time of year to pick apples & every day's a good day for pancakes ~




~ because oatmeal is the epitome of comfort food for breakfast and zucchinis have been
plentiful around these parts this summer ~




~ mmmm, I love Shepherd's Pie in the cooler months & this is a
great vegetarian version of a traditional favourite ~




~ creamy, rich and packed full of healthy Fall veggies ~




~ STEW = COMFORT FOOD .... this is one of my very first recipes ~




~ this is sure to become your favourite Fall side ~  




~ packed full of Fall veggies! It will warm you from head to toe ~  




~ a heavenly Fall combination of apples and granola ~


Okay, now I'm drooling :-) Apparently comfort food is my 'thang' because there were a lot of Fall recipes that I could have posted here, but these are some of my tried & true favourites! I've also created a Healthy Fall Recipes board and Fall Decor board on Pinterest, so feel free to check those out and follow me there for many more Fall ideas that are brewing around in this head of mine.

Do you have a favourite Fall meal? If you have a recipe, leave me the link so I can check it out and 'Pin It' to share with others.

Have a wonderful Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Andrea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment