Have you recovered from Halloween?! I've eaten my limit in my candy treats and am back to the healthy train today.
Speaking of trains, I've been a total train wreck when it comes to my workout schedule lately. I'm lucky to make it to the gym twice a week and my yoga class once or twice a month. Gah ~ I can totally feel my lack of exercise in the way my clothes fit and in the way I'm feeling about myself!
But that is all about to change, because I'm setting some new goals that are my birthday gift to myself. That's right, I'm going to be 35 next week and I'm going to give myself the most precious gift: a healthy, lean, fit, energetic, positive, HAPPY self.
I have set some goals for myself effective November 1st.
- Join (DONE!) the Fitnessista's Namaste November challenge by doing at least 10 minutes of yoga per day - I'm planning to do most of this in the comfort of my living room before work
- Sign back up for a Monday Zumba class - DONE!!
- Attend at least 1 - 2 other classes per week at the gym
- Plan 2 sessions per week to do my own weights/cardio session at the gym
- Maintain a workout journal consistently
- EAT CLEAN!!!
- Do a weekly menu plan every Sunday and do some meal/lunch prep
This is my mantra for November....
Did you manage to sneak a few Halloween treats? How do you stop the candy binge and get back to your normal, healthy eating routine?
Do you have any goals for this month?
Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday with an awesome butternut apple soup recipe!