Friday, March 29, 2013

Guest Post: Jessie Shares Her Fave Easter Recipes

Hey y'all! Derek & I are probably at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville right now getting in some retail therapy before we head over the Opry House for our first Grand Ol' Opry experience tonight. My sweet friend, Jessie, has prepared a post with tons of mouth-watering Easter recipes for you.
Hi guys! My name is Jessie, and I blog over at Jessie Loves To Run. When Andrea first sent me an e-mail asking whether or not I’d do a guest post for her while she’s off having a fabulous vacation in Nashville (jealous), I was filled with happiness, and felt so honored. Not only do I absolutely adore reading Andrea’s posts, but she is such a sweetheart.
I feel like more times than one, you often see Guest Posts revolving around Healthy Eating and Fitness related talks. So for today, and since It’s close to Easter, I thought I’d steer away from either one of those topics & simply share some fun Easter recipes with all of you. Enjoy!
Baked Goods and Sweets




Easter Meals



 ...and those are just a couple Easter Recipes that I guarantee you’ll love. What you waiting for?? Make a list, head to the grocery store for ingredients, come home, turn on music & start cooking!
Wow! I am totally drooling over all of those sweets!! Thank you so much Jessie for filling in and sharing some of your fave Easter recipes with all of my Vegvacious readers!
Wishing you all a lovely Good Friday.
Andrea
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I hope you and Derek are having a fun little get away :)!! Thank you again for allowing me to guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this food looks so delicious! I am new to your blog and am so glad to have discovered it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia! I'm so happy that you found me. I look forward to getting to know you ..... and I promise many more mouth-watering posts in the futuer ;-)

      Delete